Data&Analytics - mobile application analytics
With the needs and challenges of companies that have implementing a mobile application in mind, we offer appmoreANALYTICS, a comprehensive in-app analytics service.
When you choose to work with us, you are assured that we will effectively handle all analytics elements in your application and help you develop your product. We will help you effectively implement dedicated analytical tools that will allow you to analyze data related to users, their behavior while using your application, the conversion path and the sales funnel.
Here are some of the most popular tools on the analytics market that will give you the ability to collect data and use it to optimize your application. You will ensure a pleasant user experience, encouraging users to use your app more often, ultimately translating into an increase in LTV (lifetime value, or customer lifetime value rating).
- Firebase - is a set of hosting services for any type of application. It offers NoSQL and real-time hosting of databases, content, social authentication, and notifications or services such as a real-time communication server. In a nutshell, with this tool, you get easy access to the most important elements that are crucial to create an application, while not having to worry about implementation details.
- Google Analytics Web+App - is a service designed keeping data analysts in mind. It allows you to collect data about your site and application to enable you to better learn about your customer's path. Its distinctive feature is that it includes privacy settings, such as cookie-free measurement, and behavior and conversion modeling;
- Appsflyer - is a platform that provides technologies for measurement, analysis, engagement, and fraud protection. It will help you get answers to (almost) all your app marketing questions and make good choices for your business and customers.
The Customer Experience and Engagement Suite, based on a robust deep linking engine, enables you to create personalized journeys that increase conversions and return on experience (ROX - a metric that allows you to examine how consumers interact with your brand and measure how investments in customer experience impact your bottom line).
- Facebook Analytics (SDK) - a tool that harnesses the power of Facebook's demographic data to analyze and measure across devices. It's designed to help you understand your app's audience, measure how people are using it, and grow your business by displaying better ads.
Facebook Analytics includes several useful features, such as:
- Cross-Device - Traffic analysis across multiple devices, which can help improve application performance
- Segments - you can view data for diverse audiences to see how they use your application
- Funnels - with these you will study how users go through a series of steps in your app, such as the purchase process. This will help you, for example, to verify where people are abandoning the app. This will help you effectively determine where to allocate resources to improve performance.
- Improving ads: Facebook Analytics for apps can help you understand and refine the ads you're already displaying, and learn how to display more effective ads during future marketing efforts. Analytics can help measure the long-term value of Facebook ads and re-engage people who have opted out, with remarketing.
At AppMore, we'll help you determine which analytics tools you should implement into your application to effectively improve it, and thus achieve better results across the board. We will tailor a plan of action to your marketing strategy, and during the consultation, we will answer any questions or concerns that arise.